Chlorine Free Shock Oxidizer
Uses Active Oxygen to Remove Organic Contaminants
SeaKlear Chlorine-Free Shock Oxidizer helps keep pool water dear and odor-free, and swimming can resume just 15 minutes after treatment.
- Removes odors and chlorine smell
- Works quickly—swimming can resume after just 15 minutes
- Treats with active oxygen, not chlorine
For lighter bather loads: use 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water every two weeks.
For heavier bather loads: use 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water every week.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- With the pump running, disperse SeaKlear Chlorine-Free Shock Oxidizer into pool.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before entering water. In pools over 30,000 gallons, wait at least an hour before entering water.
- After each application, run pump and filter system continuously for six to eight hours.
This product is not a sanitizer or an algaecide. For routine disinfection, use an EPA registered product according to label directions.
Important: Always apply chemicals separately. Never combine them.