Balanced Shock Oxidizer for Spas
Uses Active Oxygen, Not Chlorine
Balanced Shock Oxidizer for Spas helps keep your water clear and odor-free. Spa use can resume just 15 minutes after treatment.
- Works quickly — resume use after just 15 minutes.
- Removes odors and chlorine smell.
- Uses active oxygen, not chlorine.
- Eliminates organic contaminants, suntan oils, and perspiration.
- Made in the United States
Add 2 oz for up to 500 gallons of spa water weekly.
Directions For Use
- Remove the spa cover before oxidizing. Leave the cover off for at least one hour after oxidizing.
- With the pump running, disperse SeaKlear Balanced Shock Oxidizer into spa. Add to water with circulation jets on.
- Wait at least 15 minutes before entering water.
- After each application, run your pump and filter system continuously for at least two hours. This product is not a sanitizer or an algaecide. For routine disinfection, use an EPA registered product according to label directions.