Yellow Klear AlgaecideControls and Prevents Algae Growth
SeaKlear Yellow Klear is a dry powder formulation to control and prevent algae growth and to maintain clear water in swimming pools.
- Fast dissolving with minimum impact on pH
- For use to control and prevent algae growth and maintain clear water in swimming pools
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. All dosages are for 10,000 gallons of water. Adjust accordingly. Prior to using this product, assure water is properly balanced (pH between 7.6 and 7 .8, total alkalinity between 120 and 140 ppm).
To Remove Visible Algae Accumulations:
- Brush areas affected with algae accumulations.
- Add 4 oz (1 capful) of Yellow Klear Algaecide per 10,000 gallons close to the affected areas. For severe accumulations, add 8 oz per 10,000 gallons.
- To activate, add one of the following: 1 lb dry chlorinating compound (calcium hypochlorite dichloroisocyanurate), 21bs lithium hypochlorite (35%), 1 gallon sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorinating compound) 10-12%, 2 gallons sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorinating compound) 5.25%, or 1 lb potassium monopersulfate per 10,000 gallons of water.
Use a suitable test kit to test for residual chlorine. Ensure that the chlorine residual is 3 ppm or lower before reentering the pool.Printable version