System Flush for Spas Instructions
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For Whirlpool Baths:
- Fill tub with warm water and add 1A cup System Flush for Spas.
- Run jets at high speed for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Wipe shell with a little System Flush for Spas on sponge or cloth.
- Repeat monthly.
- When it's time to change your spa water, first REMOVE filter, adjust water level if necessary, but DO NOT DRAIN.
- Add System Flush for Spas directly into old spa water: add 1/2 bottle for 400 gallons of spa water (4 tablespoons per 100 gallons}.
- Run spa at high speed with all jets and water features for 15 - 30 minutes, or overnight at low speed (if convenient}.
- Drain water, clean spa shell. Use a small amount of System Flush for Spas on sponge or terrycloth to wipe residues.
- Reinstall clean filter, refill, and balance spa water.
- Repeat with every water change, (about 90 -120 days}.