PRS® Stage 1 & 2
SeaKlear PRS is a 2-part system formulated to go beyond removing dirt and oil. It enhances filtration and is EPA recommended to trap particles down to 0.5 microns including Cryptosporidium, E. coli, and Giardia in the pool’s filter. It can be used with an Automatic Dosage pump for even and consistent distribution of product.
- Best in class dual stage water treatment
- Removes down to .05-Micron particles
- Enhances filtration by trapping Cryptosporidium, E.coli and Giardia in the pool’s filter.
- Great value compared to UV, Ozone, Regenerative Filters
- Turbo-charges filter performance
- Small footprint, easily retrofitted
- Also acts as a superior water clarifier
- Removes both organics and non-organics
- Positive ROI, reduces cost and time involved in maintaining your water
- WQA certified to NSF60/ANSI standards
- Made in the United States
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Please reference the product label for directions for use.
• SeaKlear PRS Stage 1: Use 4 fl. oz. per 20,000 gal. SeaKlear PRS Stage 1 is tested and certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for a maximum use level of 168 mg/L. • SeaKlear PRS Stage 2: Use 4 fl. oz. per 20,000 gal.
Note: Do not add both SeaKlear PRS Stage 1 and SeaKlear PRS Stage 2 at the same time. See the directions for use below.
High bather load—Use product daily.
Medium bather load—Use product two to four times per week.
Low bather load—Use product weekly.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Make sure the filter is clean and equipment is working properly.
Using a time-metered pump or by hand, add SeaKlear PRS Stage 1 per the dosage shown.
Six hours after adding SeaKlear PRS Stage 1, add SeaKlear PRS Stage 2 per the dosage above, using a time-metered pump or by hand.
In case of accidental fecal release (AFR):
Evacuate the pool.
Remove all visible fecal material possible.
Follow local health department guidelines for proper disinfection.
To trap remaining particles, Cryptosporidium, E. coli and Giardia, treat the pool with SeaKlear PRS in the following manner: a. Add SeaKlear PRS Stage 1 by dispersing it throughout the pool at 4 oz. per 20,000 gal. b. Four hours after adding SeaKlear PRS Stage 1, add SeaKlear PRS Stage 2 at 4 oz. per 20,000 gal. c. DO NOT add SeaKlear PRS Stage 1 and SeaKlear PRS Stage 2 at the same time. d. Monitor the filter pressure at regular intervals. e. Backwash the filter after proper CT disinfection value is achieved.
• SeaKlear PRS is a filter-enhancement product and is not a disinfectant. Correct water balance and sanitizer levels as recommended by local health agencies must be maintained at all times. • The frequency of use depends upon peak bather loads. SeaKlear PRS should be used when peak bather load is expected and after heavy use to reduce turbidity levels quickly. • For severe applications—such as cleaning up extremely high turbidity and other tough water-quality conditions—double or triple the recommended dosage. • Do not use in conjunction with other clarifiers.Printable version
“In the past we have used the PRS system in non-periodic ways- for fecal incidents or when a normal clarifier was not working well. However last summer, due to the higher number of Crypto incidents in the U.S. during the summer of 2012, we used the PRS system on a weekly basis in all our pools. In addition to giving us great clarity it also added another line of defense against Crypto. We were also happy with being able to purchase this in volumes of five gallon buckets. It made it more economical for us. We have been pleased with this product and will be purchasing it again for the summer of 2014.”Frank Morandi, General Manager, Roaring Springs Waterpark