Our most powerful phosphate removal treatment. This best-in-class SeaKlear Phosphate Remover removes 9,000 ppb (parts per billion) orthophosphates in a single dose, in 10,000 gallons making it the optimal solution for commercial pools, service professionals, and to combat extreme phosphate problems.
Phosphates are known to be a major water pollutant. In your swimming pool they can cause numerous water quality issues including:
- Discolored cloudy water
- Poor water quality that leads to extra chemical
- Excessive scale damage to heaters
- Lower efficiency of salt generator systems
Be sure your filter system is clean or backwashed before adding SeaKlear Phosphate Remover. Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage guide, located on the product label.
|Amount of phosphates in your pool (ppb)|
|5,000 gallon||1/2 oz.||1 oz.||2 oz.||6 oz.||8 oz.||16 oz.|
|10,000 gallon||1 oz.||2 oz.||4 oz.||12 oz.||16 oz.||32 oz.|
- Pour SeaKlear Phosphate Remover into the deep end of the pool, spreading it over as wide an area as possible. 32 oz. removes 9,000ppb per 10,000 gallons.
- Follow up with SeaKlear Chitosan Clarifier, at a rate of 4 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- Run your filter system for 24 hours.
- Check your phosphate levels to ensure they are below 125 ppb. Reapply if necessary.