SeaKlear Metal Klear is a high performance formula that clears water discoloration, controls metal buildup, and treats unsightly stains. It is ideal for salt generator systems.
Note: If the pool has existing metal stains on the surface, treat first with SeaKlear Metal Stain Remover to pull stains out of the surface. Then follow up with Metal Klear as directed.
- Controls metal-based staining
- Phosphate-free formula
- Ideal for salt system pools
- Use 16 oz. of SeaKlear Metal Klear per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Dilute in a pail of water and add to the deep end with the circulation system on.
- For freshly stained pools or discoloration of water from metals, add 1 qt (32 oz) per 10,000 gal.
- Use 4-6 oz. SeaKlear Metal Klear per 10,000 gallons of pool water, added to the deep end weekly.
"Your Metal Klear and Rescue Klear seem to be working great. The brown staining that we have been fighting have just about disappeared around the inlets closest to the slides. We have battled this problem for several years and these are the first and only products that have done the job. We are extremely pleased with the results. Our pools have never been clearer."Iain Buchanan, General Manager, Birch Bay Waterslides