Chlorine Free Shock Oxidizer

Chlorine Free Shock Oxidizer is our leading oxidizer solution that keeps your water clear and odor-free. By eliminating organic contaminants, suntan oils and perspiration, your sanitizer will be active in killing germs, instead of creating odor causing, eye-stinging byproducts.

Quick facts:

Removes odors and chlorine smell

Works quickly—swimming can resume after just 15 minutes

Treats with active oxygen, not chlorine

45.2% potassium monopersulfate and 4.7% active oxygen

Chlorine Free Shock Oxidizer is made from pure MPS, which results in a superior and more cost-effective oxidizing performance.



    Instructions

    For lighter bather loads, use 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water every two weeks, or 2 oz. for each 500 gallons in hot tubs.

    For busier pools and hot tubs, use same amount weekly.

    • Remove the spa or hot tub cover before oxidising, and leave off for at least one hour after treatment is complete.
    • With the pump running, disperse Chlorine Free Shock Oxidizer into pool. For spas or hot tubs, add to water with jets on.
    • Wait at least 15 minutes before entering water. In pools of over 30,000 gal., wait at least an hour before entering water.
    • After each application, run your pump and filter system continuously for six to eight hours in pools, or for at least two hours in spas and hot tubs.

      Printable version

    Please share your experience with us and the rest of the world.

    Click the letters to hear
    captcha


    MSDS

    Material Safety Data Sheets

    Let's keep in touch
    I'd like to join your mailing list to receive coupons, special offers, and the latest updates on pool and spa care.
    captcha