Chitosan Clarifier for SpasClarifies Cloudy Spa Water
SeaKlear pioneered the use of chitosan in pool and spa water clarification over 30 years ago. The original Chitosan Clarifier for Spas uses high-quality chitosan to deliver superior water clarity. It contains recycled shells from the seafood industry that would have otherwise ended up in landfills. This tried and true technology doesn't interfere with the performance of other spa products. It even works with high sanitizer levels and can be used at the same time as shocking your spa. Chitosan Clarifier for Spas works to improve filter performance while keeping spa water clean, crystal clear and sparkling.
This is the product that started it all. Our flagship clarifier is made from recycled crab shells, making it a reliable, environmentally friendly solution for cloudy water problems.
- Removes oil, scum and excess metals
- Clears cloudy water quickly
- Can be used as a maintenance
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Makes cleaning all filters quicker and easier
Standard Dosage: Use 1 fl. oz. of Chitosan Clarifier for Spas for each 500 gal. of spa or hot tub water. No premixing required.
Cloudy Water Dosage: For especially dirty or cloudy water, double or triple the standard dosage.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Weekly Maintenance: To keep spa water clear, use Chitosan Clarifier for Spas once a week at the standard dosage. For spas that get heavy use or for commercial spas, Chitosan Clarifier for Spas may be used twice weekly at double or triple dosage.
- Make sure filter is clean and all equipment is working properly.
- Squirt the calculated amount of Chitosan Clarifier for Spas into spa with filter running and jets on high. Run filter system continuously for at least one hour after application.
Use as directed. Extremely slippery if spilled.Printable version