90-Day Algae Prevention & Remover for PoolsKills and Prevents Algae
SeaKlear 90-Day Algae Prevention & Remover offers a 90-day no algae guarantee when used according to the directions in properly maintained and balanced pool water.
- Kills and prevents blue-green, green, yellow and black algae
- Non foaming, non-staining*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
EVERY THREE MONTHS: 16 fl. oz. of SEAKLEAR ALGAE PREVENTION & REMOVER per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 500 ml per 40,000L) will prevent algae growth in all pool types.
SEVERE ALGAE TREATMENT: 32 fl. oz. of SEAKLEAR ALGAE PREVENTION & REMOVER per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 1 L per 40,000 L).
- Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2 to 7.8. Total alkalinity 80 ppm to 120 ppm. Adjust pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
- Ensure that filtration system is working properly.
- Brush pool regularly.
- Calculate the volume of SEAKLEAR ALGAE PREVENTION & REMOVER required for the pool.
- Add the product directly to pool deep end preferably in front of a water return. Dilute in a bucket of pool water when adding to pools with plaster finishes. SEAKLEAR ALGAE PREVENTION & REMOVER must be used along with adequate levels of an EPA registered sanitizer (e.g. chlorine) to control bacteria.
This product must be used along with adequate levels of an EPA registered sanitizer (e.g. chlorine) to control bacteria.Printable version