90-Day Algae Prevention & Remover for Pools
SeaKlear 90-Day Algae Prevention & Remover offers a 90-day no algae guarantee* when used according to the directions in properly maintained and balanced pool water.
*When used according to directions in balanced pool water.
- Kills and prevents blue-green, green, yellow and black algae
- Non foaming, non-staining*
- EPA Reg. No. 72083-1
- Made in the United States
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
EVERY THREE MONTHS: 16 fl. oz. of SEAKLEAR ALGAE PREVENTION & REMOVER per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 500 ml per 40,000L) will prevent algae growth in all pool types.
SEVERE ALGAE TREATMENT: 32 fl. oz. of SEAKLEAR ALGAE PREVENTION & REMOVER per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 1 L per 40,000 L).
- Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2 to 7.8. Total alkalinity 80 ppm to 120 ppm. Adjust pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
- Ensure that filtration system is working properly.
- Brush pool regularly.
- Calculate the volume of SEAKLEAR ALGAE PREVENTION & REMOVER required for the pool.
- Add the product directly to pool deep end preferably in front of a water return. Dilute in a bucket of pool water when adding to pools with plaster finishes. SEAKLEAR ALGAE PREVENTION & REMOVER must be used along with adequate levels of an EPA registered sanitizer (e.g. chlorine) to control bacteria.